- 1 nfcu platinum credit card Guide Here
- 2 nfcu rewards card balance Follow Sites:
- 3 Platinum Credit Card – Mastercard or Visa | Navy Federal …
- 4 Platinum Credit Card Special Offer | Navy Federal Credit Union
- 5 Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Card Review …
- 6 NFCU Platinum Credit Card – Info & Reviews – Credit Card …
- 7 Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card Reviews: Is …
- 8 2021 Review: Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Card – To …
- 9 Navy Federal Platinum Credit Card 2021 Review – Forbes Advisor
- 10 Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Card Review …
- 11 Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Card Review
- 12 The 6 Best Navy Federal Credit Union Credit Cards of 2021 …
- 13 FAQ nfcu platinum credit card
nfcu platinum credit card Guide Here
nfcu platinum credit card Get direct access to nfcu platinum visa card through official links for nfcu platinum credit card.
nfcu rewards card balance Follow Sites:
2. For all Navy Federal Credit Cards: As of 11/09/2021, rates range from 5.99% APR to 18.00% APR, are based on product type and creditworthiness, and will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. ATM cash advance fees: None if performed at a Navy Federal branch or ATM.
Annual Fee: $. 0. Rate: Variable APR. 5.99% – 18.00% 1. Terms & Conditions. Card Details. Get our Platinum credit card, and you can save on interest with a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months. After that, a standard variable APR between 5.99% and 18% applies. Plus, you won’t pay balance transfer fees. 2.
31-01-2021 · The NFCU Platinum credit card offers a cash-advance APR that is only 2% higher than your regular APR, and it will not exceed 18%. In addition, you pay no cash-advance fees if you use an NFCU ATM. If you use your card in a different ATM, the cash-advance fees range from 50 cents domestically to $1 internationally.
The NFCU Platinum Credit Card offers basic Visa benefits and a low APR. There are no spending rewards. This card is issued by the Navy Federal Credit Union, and is only available to those who have participated in the military, some other federal programs, or their families.
27-06-2012 · The Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card ’s cash advance APR is 7.99% – 20% (V). In addition to this, you’ll also be charged a $0.5 cash advance fee when you perform a cash advance at an ATM or bank that isn’t affiliated with Navy Federal. Navy Federal Credit Union cash advances, on the other hand, don’t have a fee.
13-09-2015 · The NFCU Platinum doesn’t require platinum credit scores — it’s designed for fair credit, like many credit union cards. Fair credit is usually considered to be a FICO score of 580–669, or a VantageScore of 650–699.
26-03-2021 · It earns an 2% cash back on all purchases—1% when purchases are made and another 1% when they’re paid off. The card has an annual fee of $0 and comes with an introductory APR offer: 0% intro …
19-10-2021 · The NFCU Platinum credit card offers this promotional rate for a term of 12 months. And while a 12-month promotional APR period isn’t the longest offered among balance transfer cards, it’s in line with the majority of credit cards in this category — and much better than the six-month promotional period that some cards offer.
FAQ nfcu platinum credit card
What is the nfcu platinum credit card cash-advance Apr?
The NFCU Platinum credit card offers a cash-advance APR that is only 2% higher than your regular APR, and it will not exceed 18%. In addition, you pay no cash-advance fees if you use an NFCU ATM. If you use your card in a different ATM, the cash-advance fees range from 50 cents domestically to $1 internationally.
Info about the Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card has been collected by WalletHub to help consumers better compare cards. The financial institution did not provide the details. This card does not offer rewards. 0% introductory APR applies on balance transfers requested within 30 days of account opening.
Does nfcu platinum waive the penalty APR on balance transfers?
While NFCU Platinum doesn’t waive the penalty APR, it keeps it reasonably low at 18%. The penalty fee is $20, which is much lower than the typical fee of $35 to $38. The NFCU Platinum card features a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months (offer expires Jun 30, 2021; 5.99%-18% variable APR thereafter).
Every Navy Federal card has unique perks, so make sure to check your card terms. Your credit card agreement should include the details, and customer service could help clarify matters too. You should also familiarize yourself with the rewards redemption process for your card.